At Bluewave we want everyone to have the best possible experience of Taekwondo. We strive to make sure that everyone who takes part in our martial art and sport are safe and happy.
It is our belief that everyone in our sport should ensure that:
- The welfare of a child is paramount.
- Whatever their age, culture, disability, gender, language, racial origin, religious beliefs and/or sexual identity, they have the right to protection from abuse.
- Any suspicions and allegations of abuse and poor practice will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately.
- Our instructors value children and young people and listen to and respect them
- And, create a positive culture and climate.
For more details on the British Taekwondo Safeguarding strategy including the current policy and procedure please visit this link.